Unisson Pediatric Stethoscope – P.A. MED
Pediatric Unisson (simple) stethoscope with PA MED aluminum angle, is a device used to amplify body sounds, such as heart sounds, a headphone with a chromed metal ring for diaphragm / membrane locking system in non-toxic PVC, with excellent sensitivity for cardiac auscultation.
- Headset/ Bell: High durability anodized aluminum with metal ring for PVC diaphragm / membrane locking system, non-toxic with excellent sensitivity, with cardiac auscultation.
- Angle: Binaural in metal frame of resistant aluminum of high durability with automatic adjustment through spring of chromed steel.
- Era Tips: Anatomical shape in soft and non-toxic PVC.
- Tube: In flexible, non-toxic soft PVC for more precise auscultation.
- Diaphragm / Membrane: Anatomical shape in soft and non-toxic PVC.
- Packaging: Individual, packed in a cardboard box.
ALL IMAGES ON THE SITE ARE ILLUSTRATIVE AND MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
|Cardiac Headphone Diameter:||3.7 cm|
|Tube Size:||65 cm|
|Comes with Instruction Manual:||Yes|
|Warranty:||2 years against manufacturing defect|
|Registration Ministry of Health / ANVISA:||80540449002.|