Rappaport Stethoscope – P.A. MED
The Rappaport stethoscope is indicated for cardiac and pulmonary auscultation. Complete with double tube for more precise auscultation, it has five different types of headphones, used to detect low and medium frequency heart, lung and body sounds with greater distinction.
- Headset / Bell: Highly durable metal, colored anodized on both sides, parts follow the color of the tube, performs accurate auscultation of low and high frequency sounds (Pulmonary Cardio).
- Ring: Noble chrome-plated brass with thread for better locking of the diaphragm / membrane.
- Angle: Binaural in chromed brass frame of high durability with automatic adjustment through chromed steel spring.
- Ear Tips: Anatomical shape in soft and non-toxic PVC.
- Tube: Two conductive tubes for better sound conduction, in flexible and non-toxic PVC for more precise auscultation.
- Diaphragm / Membrane: High sensitivity. Anatomical shape in soft and non-toxic PVC.
- Accessories: Spare parts that allow the formation of up to 10 models of stethoscope, the most usual for adult size lung and heart auscultation and infant or neo-natal lung and heart.
- Accompanies: Plate for identification of the owner.
- Packaging: Individual, packed in a cardboard box with foam cradle.
ALL IMAGES ON THE SITE ARE ILLUSTRATIVE AND MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
|Color:||Black, Maple, Blue, Pink, Green, Red, Lilac|
|Cardiac / Pulmonary Head Diameter:||4.5 cm / 3 cm|
|Tube Size:||57 cm|
|Comes with Instruction Manual:||Yes|
|Warranty:||2 years against manufacturing defect|
|Registration Ministry of Health / ANVISA:||80540449003.|